Friday 20 July 2007

Seeing things through to the end

I have been ensconsed in my room for the past week putting in the action (and believe me it is a lot of action) necessary to complete a project that I first started in 2004. Needless to say I didn't complete it at the time and little did I know at that point that seven months later I was to wind up in AA.

So, anyway I never completed it. So, even though I have moaned, whinged and not actually given it my full attention (to be a subject of another posting) I am flying off to the other side of the Atlantic to complete the dam thing tomorrow morning.

Anyway, I have just stayed in my room and totally focused on this one thing and it is hard to believe that it is actually going to come to an end-this time next week it will be over.

I haven't really done ANYTHING towards my programme. That's inaccurate (part of my attempt to be more honest is to stope exaggerating) as I have spoken to sponsees and given one instructions on doing her step nine (a lot of doubt there-am I passing on what was passed onto me accurately?? I hope so)

Anyway, I feel alright and glad that I am seeing this through to the end.