Monday 26 March 2007

Anger Getting worse

I am kind of annoyed that I am sober nearly two years yet my emotional problems seem to be getting worse. Lashing out all the time at everyone, pretty much. Someone told me what they thought of me and my behavoir today and it was very complementary.

He has seen the true me over the past 22 months, the paranoia, the blaming others, the attacking. I told him that I really genuinely felt that people were looking down at me/attacking me/getting at me and that is why I lash out. He asked if I had low self esteem. I said yes. He said he didn't believe me.

I have lashed out, been a cow and not thought of how my actions have affected others. I have pushed and pushed and people have finally left me.

This may be a self conscious desire to be alone. I don't trust anyone. That is the honest truth. I expect the worse and don't see any good in people. My actions have come to fruition; I am alone.

No comments: