Wednesday 18 April 2007

Easing up?

I have felt alright over the past week or so; work is busy; things have changed around me which has shown me that things do change even when I stay in the same place. I have put on hold my desperate attempt to find a new job. Partly through sheer lack of motivation given my recent spat of rejections, partly due to lack of time (yes, my life is actually getting busier just like people AA said it would) and partly due to the fact that I have figured out ways to deal with some of the problems I had at work (mainly the paranoia thing) so it doesn't seem like such a disaster when I go in everyday.

I am also just feeling a bit better/stronger/content.

See, there are days when I feel good. The nun at the retreat I went on earlier in the year said that to me when I said I felt sad all the time. She pointed out that there were most probably times when I didn't feel sad. When you feel happiness, she said, really FEEL it to the tips of your fingers until it passes. I liked that.

No comments: