Monday 2 April 2007

Step 5-Me on the other side this time

I have been in a foul mood. Just to balance out the misery and frustration i am currently experiencing, in order to practice honesty I must also relate my experience at the weekend. I spiritual experience...

Didnt go out and enjoy the sunshine at the weekend. Stayed in and listened to my sponsees' step five.

We haven't finished it yet, but it was a very powerful experience. To hear them describe the way they felt (lighter) remined me of my experience. I wish I could have held on to that feeling of lightness, like a sort empowerment.

"spiritual surgery" they used to call it in AA.

So I did that all day Sunday (one in the morning and one in the afternoon) and then I went and did a chair.

I felt FANTASTIC by the end of the day.

That feeling too, however, did pass.

No comments: