Thursday 5 April 2007

What IS WRONG with me

I have just read some other Sober Blogs which were positive and about recovery.
Why am I so miserable and negative these past few weeks?

I don't know if it because I am not working my programme enough or I am stressed at work, pissed off because I have had a few interviews for new jobs which I just didn't get (I am really really embarrassed about that and just want to give up but cant because what is the alternative!!).

I just find everything in life so bloody difficult.

I do want to enjoy life but it is just not happening. Its got to come from me. Will have to make a decision about how much work I am prepared to put in.

Maybe all this stuff just takes time. I just don't know. Maybe I need a complete change of lifestyle.

I wish I had a wise old owl to talk to about all this. My sponsor doesn't really understand to be honest.

My chest feels like it is going to implode with all this tension.

And why the hell am I writing this blog if no one is reading it or leaving me comments. Booo hooo hooo. poor me poor me pour me a drink...........

No comments: