Monday 20 August 2007

Missed Flight-lessons learned

I have missed my flight for work stuff, if I had been proactive and done some of the things I meant to do instead of duvet diving yesterday, I would not have missed my flight today (had to buy suitcase and new smart outfit, two things I have been putting off for weeks, two things I thougth about doing, but didn't do yesterday-too busy self obsessing). It is likely that I will now have to make financial amends to my employer as they have had to book me on to another flight.

It's true what they say, pebbles become stones and then boulders if you don't address these issues when they come up instead of sitting on them and procrastinating.

Not booking that dentist appointment, hair cut or buying those important items of clothing all catch up on me and result in ending up going to an interview having just bought an ill fitting suit with a bird's nest on my head.

Yesterday's mistakes have cost me financially and my reputation has taken a knock, missed flight = a bit unreliable.

Oh well, lesson learned and everything makes mistakes I guess.

No comments: